Bilineurin Chloride or Biocolina
Choline (2-hydroxyethyl-trimethyl ammonium hydroxide), usually classified as complex vitamin B (often called vitamin B4), maintain the physiological functions of animals’ bodies as a low-molecular organic compound that can be synthesized in vivo, but usually required in feed as a single vitamin, the largest demand in feed additive. Choline chloride liquid at 75% purity is used in animal feed with following dossage:
• Poultry : Broilers : 0,1 – 0,2%;
• Layer : 0,07 – 0,25;
• Turkey : 0,17 – 0,25%
• Swine : 0,5 – 1,5%
• Fish : 0,5 – 0,62%
The invention is a method for manufacturing choline chloride, in particular, a method for producing choline chloride by adding trimethylamine hydrochloride to hydrochloric acid and trimethylamine, and then adding addition to ethylene oxide. The salt reaction of HCl and trimethylamine produces trimethylamine hydrochloride, and then the addition reaction of trimethylamine hydrochloride and ethylene oxide produces the chemical reaction formula of choline chloride.
Animal Feed Industry
Liquid choline chloride has various application and benefit for livestock animal feed, such as:
• Prevents abnormal accumulation of in (fatty liver)
• Prevents condition such as perosin and liver enlargement in chicks
• Essential requirement to maintain body functions and enhance growth
• Essential metabolic in the building and maintenance of cell structure, maturation of the cartilage matrix of bone.